Friday, December 11, 2009

Drum Sticks and More......
  • To start off my Friday I needed to take Ira to work so that I could go to my doctor appointment later....I don't want to.
  • I have dishes to do....I don't want to.
  • I have laundry to do....I don't want to.
  • Baylin made a big mess at breakfast requiring a bath....I don't want to.
  • I have errands to run today....I don't want to.
  • Then to top off my "I don't want to" list I hear drum sticks (acquired by Samuel from his school yesterday. Thank you school.) being used to make music off the Christmas tree. I come around the corner to find an ornament broken in to little pieces all over the floor and Baylin holding the drum sticks. Guess I should get the vacuum....I don't want to.
  • Is it possible to feel like you want it to be the end of the day and yet it is only the beginning of it? I'm having one of those days.....I DON'T WANT IT.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

Best of luck tomorrow! You will be in our thoughts and prayers. I hope everything goes well and that both you and baby will be healthy and happy! Lots of love, prayers and thoughts. We love and miss you!